And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Christmas Favor…
I love making simple hot chocolate holders and this is perfect to add in a candy cane and Ghirardelli chocolate. You could probably even double up the hot chocolate and the chocolate. Here’s the details…
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP – 5 1/2 x 12, score along the 12″ side at 1, 4 3/4 and 5 1/2, mark at 9 1/4 as you will trim each side from there on up score along the 5 1/2 side at 3/8, 3/4, 4 3/4 and 5 1/8, fold over the 1″ flap, trim along the sides from the 9 1/4 to the top, round the corners at the top (I used a 2″ circle punch to be my corner rounder) and punch a 2″ circle in the top portion, fold along sides and put together
- Whisper White – cut out a 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 oval, add some Real Red Sheer Ribbon behind it and add to holder using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp both cups using Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, stamp the label on some matching DSP, cut out and add to cups, add to oval
- Mossy Meadow – 1/2 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner add to oval using dimensionals
- Add you hot chocolate, candy cane and Ghiradelli square to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
This 2020 Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas with corresponding favorite recipes you can quickly make up and give away to your favorite mailman, UPS driver, or friends and neighbors! We’ve used a variety of Aug-Dec Mini Catalog stamp sets, punches and dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mossy Meadow, Heartwarming Hugs DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, BLENDS: Real Red, Old Olive|
|Other:||2″ Circle Punch, Layering Ovals Dies, Real Reg Sheer Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!