Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
So perfect for Christmas…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to two curvy dies cut out leaving a gap in the middle
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add the two Whisper White pieces, layer onto Mossy Meadow 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Real Read – cut out the middle two Poinsettia pieces, sponge Real Red onto edges, layer
- Mossy Meadow and Pear Pizzazz – cut out sprig from each, add behind poinsettia, add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Mossy Meadow
- Add Beaded Pearl to center of flower to finish off
LOVE these curvy dies!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
This 2020 Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas with corresponding favorite recipes you can quickly make up and give away to your favorite mailman, UPS driver, or friends and neighbors! We’ve used a variety of Aug-Dec Mini Catalog stamp sets, punches and dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Heartwarming Hugs DSP|
|Ink:||Real Red, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Poinsettia Dies, Curvy Dies, Beaded Pearls|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!