It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a pretty homespun wreath…
How different this was…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Poinsettia Place DSP (wood print) – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Gold Hoop – add to card front
- Very Vanilla and Soft Suede – cut out two Vanilla large thin detailed trees and one Suede large thin detailed tree, layer together, add to card front
- Poinsettia Place DSP – cut out a 3 poinsettia cluster (along with the berries, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut out around greeting, add to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
This 2020 Gifts of Good Taste Collection has step-by-step picture tutorials featuring SIX gift packaging ideas with corresponding favorite recipes you can quickly make up and give away to your favorite mailman, UPS driver, or friends and neighbors! We’ve used a variety of Aug-Dec Mini Catalog stamp sets, punches and dies for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging up with the stamps and dies you already own! See more details here!
|Set(s):||In the Pines|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Poinsettia Place DSP, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Pine Woods Dies, Gold Hoop, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!