And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a Christmas gift card holder…
Here’s the details…
- Brightly Gleaming DSP (star print) – 4 x 11, score along 11 at 2 1/4 and 7 1/2 and along 4 at 1/2 and 3 1/2, fold along score line (trim edges on top)
- Brightly Gleaming DSP (peacock/copper print) – 3 x 2 1/2, add to top flap of holder, corner round both sides, tie piece of copper trim around the top
- Very Vanilla – 1 x 3 3/8, score along 3 3/8 at 1/2, stamp greeting using Night of Navy ink, add gift card to piece using removable tape, slide piece into gift card holder, add to flap right at fold
- Very Vanilla – stamp ornament and holly in Memento Black, color using blends, cut out, stamp greeting in Pretty Peacock, cut out, add holly, ornament and greeting to the bottom base using dimensionals (flap will slide under holly to hold in lace)
- Add some Star Designer Elements to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we’ve made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We’ve paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Brightly Gleaming DSP|
|Ink:||Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy, Memento Black, Blends; Night of Navy (B), Pretty Peacock (B), Old Olive (B)|
|Other:||Ornament Punch, Copper Trim, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!