It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its cute Christmas owls…
I couldn’t resist the cute little owl set…
Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Snowflake Splendor DSP – 3 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Real Red – 3/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp owls using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out
- Just Jade – cut out 4 of the stems
- Layer the Just Jade stems, owls and mistletoe onto gold hoop, add to card front
- All the Trimming Ribbon – tie a bow and add to hoop
- Wonderful Gems – add 2 small red gems to finish it off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we’ve made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We’ve paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
|Set(s):||Have a Hoot|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Just Jade, Real Red, Snowflake Splendor DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Crumb Cake (B), Pumpkin Pie (Lt), Just Jade (B), Real Red (Dk)|
|Other:||Peek-a-Hoot Dies, Winter Snow Embossing Folder, All the Trimming Ribbon, Wonderful Gems, Gold Hoops, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!