And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Christmas Beauty…one of a kind Christmas card…
I absolutely LOVE how this turned out! Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Balmy Blue – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, add to card front, Balmy Blue Glitter cut out flower center and add to poinsettia then add Beaded Pearl on top
- Plush Poinsettia vellum – 1 43/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut the 3 largest poinsettia leaves, layer together
- Silver Foil – cut out 1 large and 3 small holly leaves, add behind poinsettia
- Balmy Blue Glitter paper – cut out 3 of the sprigs, add behind the poinsettia, add poinsettia to card front
- Night of Navy – stamp greeting using Versamark and white emboss, cut out around the greeting and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we’ve made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We’ve paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Plush Poinsettia Vellum, Blue Glitter Paper, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Poinsettia Dies, Winter Snow Embossing Folder, Blue Adhesive Backed Gems, White Embossing Powder, Beaded Pearl, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!