It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its pretty packages…
I thought these colors were perfect for fall…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 folded
- Gorgeous Grape – 3 3/4 x 4 1/2, run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Gilded Autumn DSP – 2 3/4 x 5 1/2, color the some of the leaves using Highland Heather blends, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp leaves in Gorgeous Grape and Crumb Cake, cut out include the stitched part
- Gilded Autumn DSP (speckled crumb cake) – cut out leave and added stitched part, layer all leaves, add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Gorgeous Grape, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie bow in Embroidered Ribbon – add to card front
- Add some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The In The Pines Stamp Set and Pine Wood Dies have some BEAUTIFUL trees in several shapes and sizes! For this In The Pines Collection, we’ve made FIVE cards (one a special fun fold), and a neat 3D project everyone can enjoy! Two of the cards are non-Christmas to give you an idea how to use this bundle all year around! We’ve paired this set with the Tis The Season Designer Paper. See the details here!
|Set(s):||Love of Leaves|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Gorgeous Grape, Gilded Autumn DSP|
|Ink:||Crumb Cake, Gorgeous Grape, BLENDS: Highland Heather|
|Other:||Stitched Leaves Dies, Embroidered Ribbon, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Gold Glitter Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!