And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is whimsical Christmas and what is more whimsical than Christmas gnomes!
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP (diagonal stripe) – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, cut out using Peek-a-Hoot frame then run through the Winter Snow Embossing Folder
- Whisper White – stamp each gnome using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out
- Real Red – 5/8 x 2 – stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into a banner
- Add gnomes and banner to frame then add frame to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the hexagon sequins from Sequins for Everything to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Who can resist Stampin’ Up!’s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin’ Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We’ve made three cards (one a really “cool” fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN’ FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN’ FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won’t want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Gnome for the Holidays|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz, Heartwarming Hugs DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, BLENDS: Real Red (B), Mossy Meadow (B), Ivory, Smoky Slate (Lt), Cinnamon Cider (B), Flirty Flamingo (Lt)|
|Other:||Peek-a-Hoot Dies, Winter Snow Embossing Folder, Sequins for Everything, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!