Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
Since we are moving along toward the end of November, I thought this would be a great time to pull out my sunflower stuff again…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Daffodil Delight – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, add to card front
- In Good Taste DSP (navy print) – 2 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Brushed Metallic Paper – cut out 2 of the long leaf stems and larger flower center out of the darkest
- Gold Foil – cut out sunflower – KEEP center
- Flowers for Every Season DSP (any yellow print) – stamp sunflower onto DSP, cut out with matching die, add gold foil sunflower die, dark flower center and then the gold center, add the 2 dark foil long leaf stems behind and add to card front
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, add strip of Night of Navy 1/4 x 2 3/4 behind it, add to card front
I absolutely LOVE this sunflower!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Who can resist Stampin’ Up!’s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin’ Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We’ve made three cards (one a really “cool” fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN’ FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN’ FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won’t want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, In Good Taste DSP, Flowers for Every Season DSP, Gold Foil, Brushed Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Sunflower Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!