And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Christmas Flowers…
Here’s the details…
- Real Red – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Poinsettia Place DSP – (red berry print) – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Poinsettia Place DSP – (green print) – 1 3/4 x 4, add to card front
- Green Foil – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp poinsettia and two small holly leaves in Soft Suede, cut out, cut a sponge dauber to color leaves with Garden Green and flower with Real Red, layer and add to card front
- Poinsettia Place DSP – (wood print ) – 3/4 x 2 – stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add Beaded Pearl to center of flower
And now for our latest collection…
Who can resist Stampin’ Up!’s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin’ Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We’ve made three cards (one a really “cool” fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN’ FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN’ FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won’t want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Real Red, Poinsettia Place DSP, Green Foil|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Real Red, Garden Green|
|Other:||Poinsettia Dies, Beaded Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!