Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time and the colors are just perfect for fall…
I decided to pull out one of my annual catalog sets that needed a little love…
Here’s the details…
- Bumblebee – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Rich Razzleberry – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front on an angle
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5 – randomly stamp the leaves using Bumblebee, Rich Razzleberry and Terracotta Tile, add to card front
- Plaid Tidings (Razzleberry print) – 1/2 x 4 3/4, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Bumblebee – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using the Timeless Label punch, fold some of the Ornate Garden Terracotta Ribbon behind the label then add to card front using dimensionals
- It’s hard to see on the photo but I add some of the large, clear/gold Wonderful Gems to finish off
Just perfect for fall!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Who can resist Stampin’ Up!’s sweet stamp set bundle, Freezin’ Fun! Those little critters DO look like they are having SO much fun racing down those snowy slopes! We’ve made three cards (one a really “cool” fun-fold card), and a darling 3D project using the FREEZIN’ FUN STAMP SET AND FREEZIN’ FRIENDS DIES for this Collection, paired with the Snowflake Splendor Designer Paper! You won’t want to miss getting this one! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bumblebee, Rich Razzleberry, Plaid Tidings DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Bumblebee, Terracotta Tile, Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Timeless Label Punch, Ornate Garden Ribbon, Wonderful Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!