It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its an adorable winter display…
I thought the adorable Freezin’ Fun Set would be GREAT with this…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Feels Like Frost DSP (blue print) – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, layer only Night of Navy – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out large Tasteful Label, add some Snowflake Splendor Ribbon behind it then add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp large and small tree, seal and ice piece using Basic Grey, color using Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo (Lt) and Smoky Slate (Lt) Blends, cut out, add large tree to label
- Cut a strip of Balmy Blue Glitter paper, use the stitched edge to cut a curve, then cut off using the Tasteful Label Die again, add to Whisper White Label, Add the small tree, seal and ice piece to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Balmy Blue Glitter paper – cut out 8 stars, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our next release from Stampin’ Up!’s August-December Mini Catalog is the gorgeous SNOWFLAKE WISHES TECHNIQUE COLLECTION with a BONUS! This Collection is a TWO for ONE! Not only do you get SIX creative card ideas using the Snowflake Wishes Bundle, you also will learn how to do SIX different background techniques! This allows you to focus on either the bundle OR the technique if you don’t have the bundle! See more details HERE.
|Paper:||Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue Glitter Paper|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Night of Navy, BLENDS: Balmy Blue (B), Flirty Flamingo (Lt), Smoky Slate (Lt)|
|Other:||Freezin’ Friends Dies, Tasteful Label Dies, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon, Snowflake Wishes Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!