And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is home for the holidays. I couldn’t resist doing a little twist on the theme with the gnome set…
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Trimming the Town DSP – Blue/White print – 2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Trimming the Town DSP – Red/White print – 2 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Stamp tree using Memento Black, but out with layering oval, color using Blends, add to card front
- Just Jade – 1/2 x 3 – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp gnome using Memento Black, color using Blends, cutout, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add two red All the Trimming Embellishments to the card front to finish off.
And now for our latest collection…
Our next release from Stampin’ Up!’s August-December Mini Catalog is the gorgeous SNOWFLAKE WISHES TECHNIQUE COLLECTION with a BONUS! This Collection is a TWO for ONE! Not only do you get SIX creative card ideas using the Snowflake Wishes Bundle, you also will learn how to do SIX different background techniques! This allows you to focus on either the bundle OR the technique if you don’t have the bundle! See more details HERE.
|Set(s):||Gnome for the Holidays|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Just Jade, Trimming the Town DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Seaside Spry (B), Just Jade (B), Poppy Parade (B), Smoky Slate (B), Cinnamon Cider (B), Daffodil Delight (B), Ivory|
|Other:||Winter Snow Embossing Folder, Layering Ovals Dies, All the Trimmings Embellishments, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!