Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
This was perfect for the Peace and Joy set and dies from the mini…
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Classic Christmas DSP – Sahara Sand/White Star print – 2 7/8 x 4 7/8 add to card front on an angle
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front on an angle
- Whisper Whit e- stamp leaves, pine bough and sparkles in Shaded Spruce and holly berries in Cherry Cobbler, cut out, add leaves, pine bough and berries to card front
- Sahara Sand – cut out bright backing
- Whisper White – stamp bright in Cherry Cobbler, cut out, layer onto card front using dimensionals, add the spruce sparkles and red wonderful gems to centers
- Stamp MERRY AND using Versamark on Shaded Spruce, white emboss, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Add piece of Classic Christmas DSP (green print) – 1/4 x 3 3/4 to card front to finish off
I just LOVE these dies!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Our next release from Stampin’ Up!’s August-December Mini Catalog is the gorgeous SNOWFLAKE WISHES TECHNIQUE COLLECTION with a BONUS! This Collection is a TWO for ONE! Not only do you get SIX creative card ideas using the Snowflake Wishes Bundle, you also will learn how to do SIX different background techniques! This allows you to focus on either the bundle OR the technique if you don’t have the bundle! See more details HERE.
|Set(s):||Peace and Joy|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Sahara Sand, Classic Christmas DSP|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce, Versamark|
|Other:||Joy Dies, Wonderful Gems, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!