It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a beautiful leaf necklace…
I just loved the colors and of course the leaves…
Here’s the details…
- Seaside Spray – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Merry Merlot – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Seaside Spray – cut out TWO of the leaf wreath, sponge Seaside Spray onto leaves
- Soft Suede – cut out the sprig like wreaths, sponge with Soft Suede – layer everything together, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp large flower in Blushing Bride, Terracotta Tile, and Merry Merlot, cut out, add to wreath
- Terracotta Tile, Blushing Bride, Merry Merlot – cut out small flowers, add to wreath
- Merry Merlot – cut out bow – add to card front
- Blushing Bride – stamp greeting using Soft Suede, cut into banner, add to card front
- Add some of clear/gold Wonderful Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Arrange a Wreath, Banner Year|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Seaside Spray, Soft Suede, Merry Merlot, Terracotta Tile, Blushing Bride|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Merry Merlot, Terraotta Tile, Blushing Bride, Seaside Spray|
|Other:||Wreath Builder Dies, Wonderful Gems|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!