And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is thinking of Christmas…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/x 4 3/4, run through the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, layer onto Real Red 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Silver Foil – punch out 1 1/2″ circle, add to card front
- Shaded Spruce – cut out two trees, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut would the landscape, brush Versamark along the edge, silver emboss, add to card front
- ‘Tis the Season DSP (plaid) – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Real Red – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Versamark, silver emboss, add to card front to finish off.
And now for our latest collection…
Next up in our Christmas Collections we featured the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set with the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Paper for a warm holiday feel! Our GNOME FOR THE HOLIDAY COLLECTION has THREE cards (one a special fold card), and a darling home décor item perfect for a small gift! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||In the Pines|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, ‘Tis the Season DSP, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Pines Woods Dies, Winter Snow Embossing Folder, Silver Embossing Powder|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!