Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I just had to use the fun snowflakes from the mini…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Snowflake Splendor DSP – 3 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Shimmery White – 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, cut out the snowflake, add to card front using dimensionals
- Balmy Blue Glimmer – cut out the large detail snowflake, add to card front, punch out SIX 1/4″ holes, add to card
- Night of Navy – 3/4 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting using Versamark, white embossed, cut into a banner, add to card front using dimensionals
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We’ve combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Snowflake Splendor DSP, Shimmery White, Balmy Blue Glimmer|
|Other:||So Many Snowflakes Dies, White Embossing Powder, 1/4″ Hole Punch (retired), Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!