It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a wonderful snowflake cake…
Don’t you just love the colors…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Shimmery White – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, add strips of snowflake DSP 5/8 x 5 1/2 to each side, add to card front
- Balmy Blue – cut out large detail snowflake, add to card front
- Highland Heather – cut out medium snowflake, add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out small snowflake, add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Balmy Blue
- Balmy Blue Glitter – punch out seven 1/4″ circles, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We’ve combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Shimmery White, Balmy Blue, Highland Heather, Snowflake Splendor DSP, Silver Foil|
|Other:||So Many Snowflakes Dies, 1/4″ hole punch|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!