And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a Halloween Favor. I decided to use the cute little Treat Box die to make mine!
Here’s the details…
- Rich Razzleberry – cut out Treat box, run through cobwebs embossing folder on the back panel, put together folding over the flap in the front
- Plaid tidings – 1 x 6 wrap around the treat box
- Black Glitter – 1/2 x 6 wrap around the treat box
- Mango Melody – stamp greeting using Memento Black then cut out tag, add to treat box using dimensionals
- Black Glitter AND Pumpkin Pie – cut out the little spider, add black one to the tag and Pumpkin one to the back panel of box
- Add a piece of the Black Glitter Ribbon to the box and tie around it with the Silver Mesh Ribbon
- Add a Iridescent Pearl to the Pumpkin Spider to finish off
- Add some candy and you are ready to go!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We’ve combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Rich Razzleberry, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Plaid Tidings DSP, Black Glitter|
|Other:||Little Treat Box Dies, Cobwebs Folder, Silver Mesh Ribbon, Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Iridescent Pearl, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!