Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
What beautiful fall colors…here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Mango Melody – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, folded
- Cajun Craze – 2 23/4 x 4 – run through the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 x 3 1/2, add strip of Pretty Peacock Plaid 1/2 x 3 to the bottom then add strip of Cajun/Peacock/Mango Plaid 1 x 3 to piece, add panel to card front
- Pretty Peacock – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp pumpkin, leaf and stem twice each using Memento Black, color using Blends, punch out pumpkin and stem using Apple Builder punch, cut out leaves, layer everything, add to card front using dimensionals
- Mango Melody – 3/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front
- Add some Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots to finish off
This is just perfect for fall!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new CURVY CELEBRATIONS SUITE is an early release of the QUITE CURVY STAMP SET AND CURVY DIES that will be in the new January-June 2021 Mini Catalog. We’ve combined it with the coordinating Christmas stamp set, CURVY CHRISTMAS and CLASSIC CHRISTMAS DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection of EIGHT card tutorials! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Harvest Hello, Banner Year|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mango Melody, Pretty Peacock, Cajun Craze, Plaid Tidings DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Cajun Craze (B), Pretty Peacock (B), Bronze|
|Other:||Apple Builder Punch, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!