It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week its a pretty candle centerpiece…
I just love this one…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – cut out the more solid plaid
- Gold Foil – cut out the more open plaid, layer them together and cut down to 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Early Espresso – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Early Espresso – cut out largest detailed leaf
- Cajun Craze – cut out next largest detailed leaf
- Crumb Cake – cut out the long double leaf – cut in half
- Gold Foil – cut out 3 of the small leaves
- Layer everything together and add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 5/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, cut into banner, add to card front
- Add some large Gilded Gems for finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Best Plaid Dies, Flourishing Forever Dies, Gilded Gems|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!