And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a cute Halloween card and what is cuter than our adorable Have a Hoot set…
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Grey Granite – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Cobwebs folder, add to card front
- Rich Razzleberry – 2 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Regals DSP (Pumpkin Pie dotted print), 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting using Rich Razzleberry, add to card dront
- Basic Black – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out cobweb, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp owl using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
- Daffodil Delight – punch out 1 1/2″ circle then punch again to make a moon, sponge using Bumblebee ink, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add an Iridescent Pearl to moon to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Have a Hoot|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Regals DSP Paper Print|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Bumblebee, BLENDS: Rich Razzleberry (B), Grey Granite (B), Daffodil Delight (B), Pumpkin Pie (Dk)|
|Other:||Peek-a-Hoot Dies, 1 1/2″ Circle Punch, Cobwebs Embossing Folder, Iridescent Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!