Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
What beautiful fall colors…here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 2 3/4 x 4 3/4, run through the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder
- Basic Grey – 3 /4 x 4, cut out with scallop edge, add behind panel, add panel to card front
- Peony Garden DSP – grey print – 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Basic Grey – 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp peony using Basic Grey, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Petal Pink – stamp greeting using Basic Grey – cut out using Stitched Shapes, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Elegant Faceted Gems to finish off
This is so soft and pretty!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Basic Grey, Peony Garden DSP|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, BLENDS: Petal Pink (B), Pumpkin Pie (Lt), Soft Seafoam (B), Just Jade (Lt)|
|Other:||Peony Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Elegant Faceted Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!