It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have an ADORABLE gnome wreath…
I just had to make a gnome card…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Winter Snow Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Brights DSP – poppy print – 1 1/2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Brights DSP – bermuda print – 2 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – punch out tree then cut out using the largest Stitched Circle die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp gnome using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Poppy Parade – cut out second to smallest Stitched Star, add to top of tree
- Add some of the red, Sequins for Everything to the tree to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our first Christmas collection for the season is the beautiful POINSETTIA PETALS SUITE of products in a variety of colors! Our POINSETTIA PETALS COLLECTION has FOUR cards and two small 3D projects, perfect for the upcoming Christmas holiday, for a total of SIX brand new tutorials! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Gnome for the Holidays|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Poppy Parade (B), Bermuda Bay (B), Just Jade (Dk), Crumb Cake (B), Ivory, Smoky Slate (Lt)|
|Other:||Tree Punch, Stitched Shapes Dies, Stitched Stars, Sequins for Everything, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!