And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is autumn essentials. Of course the most essential thing in autumn is leaves…
Here’s the details…
- Terracotta Tile – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Gilded Autumn DSP (leaf print) – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – 3 1/4 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting using Early Espresso, cut out stitched leaf frame, add to card front using dimensionals
- Brushed Bronze – cut out leave, add to card front
- Gilded Autumn DSP – cut out small leaf, add to card front
- Ornate Garden Ribbon – tie bow in Terracotta ribbon, add to card front to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we’ve done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
|Paper:||Crumb Cake, Terracotta Tile, Gilded Autumn DSP, Brushed Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Stitched Leaves Dies, Ornate Garden Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!