Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…it’s time to use ALL the new in-colors in one card!
What beautiful fall colors…here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Gilded Autumn DSP (leaf print) – 2 3/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Crumb Cake – cut out scalloped stitched rectangle, add to card front
- Gilded Autumn DSP (striped print) – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp large leaf and pumpkin using Early Espresso, color with Blends, cut out; stamp wheat multiple times in Cajun Craze and Early Espresso, cut out; layer everything together and add to card front; stamp greeting using Early Espresso, cut out around words, ad to card front
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
Oh this is just fun!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we’ve done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Gilded Autumn DSP|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, BLENDS: Mint Macaron (B), Shaded Spruce (Lt), Cajun Craze (B), Crumb Cake (Dk)|
|Other:||Gather Leaves Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!