It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty candle holder…
How pretty is that!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Dainty Diamonds Folder, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp the 3 layers of poinsettia, two of the berry sprigs and three pine boughs using Versmark, gold emboss, cut everything out. Color poinsettia and berries using Rococco Rose and an Aquapainter, layer everything
- Gold Foil – cut out two of the berry sprigs, add to the flower
- Add some of the gold cord from the Forever Greenery Trim in loops on the back, add to card front using
- Gold Foil – cut out flower center, add to flower, add some pearls to the center
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Versamark, gold emboss, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we’ve done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Rococco Rose, Versamark|
|Other:||Poinsettia Dies, Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Forever Greenery Trim, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!