And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is bountiful blessings…
Of course I just HAD to use my Stitched Leaves Dies agin! Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pretty Peacock – 3 1/2 x 5, use one of the Basic Decorative Masks and add Night of Navy ink more in the center, less close to the edges
- Brushed Gold – TWO pieces 1/2 x 4 1/2, add to back of each side of Peacock panel, add to card front
- Whisper White – 1 1/4 x 3 5/8, stamp greeting using Versamark, gold emboss, add piece of the Mint Macaron Basket Weave ribbon behind panel and add to card front
- Brushed Gold and Gilded Autumn DSP – cut out large leaf, add to card front
- Brushed Copper and Brushed Bronze – cut out the small leaf, add to card front
- Tie piece of the Copper Ribbon into bow, add to card front
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
For our CELEBRATION TIDINGS COLLECTION we’ve done something other than bag toppers! Our Collection has FOUR cards, a GIFT CARD holder and a fun SWEET TREAT HOLDER for a total of SIX tutorials! These tutorials are easy enough for in-person or online classes! ALL SIX tutorials using the CELEBRATION TIDINGS BUNDLE and Plaid Tidings Designer Paper are BRAND NEW and have step-by-step directions. SEE MORE DETAILS HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Pretty Peacock, Gilded Autumn DSP, Brushed Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Stitched Leaves Dies, Basic Decorative Masks, Gilded Gems, Basket Weave/Metallic Ribbon Combo, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!