It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have a pretty fall wreath…
I just had to use my Harvest Hellos set again…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Pumpkin Pie – 3 1/4 x 5 1/2, run through the Greenery Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Plaid Tidings – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, wrap two pieces of embroidered ribbon around piece, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp pumpkin, stem and curly in Basic Grey, Color using Blends, punch out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Grey – stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Silver Metallic Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
From sweet to just a little bit spooky…the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween…they are a wonderful shape! We’ve paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Pumpkin Pie, Plaid Tidings DSP|
|Ink:||Basic Grey, Versamark; BLENDS: Smoky Slate (both), Pumpkin Pie (both), Crumb Cake (dark), color lifter|
|Other:||Apple Punch, Greenery Embossing Folder, Silver Embossing Powder, Metallic Pearls, Embroidered Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!