And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is welcome fall…
Here’s the details…
- Terracotta Tile – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add the stitched border, layer onto Night of Navy – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Brushed Copper – 1/4 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Night of Navy, Gilded Autumn DSP and Brushed Copper – cut out the leaf and add the stitching, layer and add to card front
- Terracotta Tile and Foam Sheets – back piece of Terracotta Tile with Foam sheet, cut out FALL, add to card front
- Night of Navy – stamp greeting using Versamark – white emboss, cut out with Classic Label Punch, add to card fron using dimensionals
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
From sweet to just a little bit spooky…the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween…they are a wonderful shape! We’ve paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Blossoms in Bloom|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Night of Navy, Terracotta Tile, Gilded Autumn DSP, Brushed Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Stitched Leaves Dies, Playful Alphabet Dies, Gilded Gems, Foam Sheets, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!