Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…it’s time to use ALL the new in-colors in one card!
Here’s a fun little card using the Way to Goat set…
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Old World Paper embossing folder, add to card front
- Flowers for Every Season DSP – Bumblebee print – 2 x 3, add to card front
- Flowers for Every Season DSP – Misty Moonlight/White dotted print – 1 1/2 x 3, add to card front
- Magenta Madness – 1/4 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Cinnamon Cider – cut out longest Tasteful Labels, stamp goat in Versamark, white emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Just Jade – 5/8 x 2 3/8, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front
- Add one of each color Incolor enamel dots to finish off
Oh this is just fun!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
From sweet to just a little bit spooky…the HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC BUNDLE is a great Halloween set. The labels in the Halloween Magic Dies can be used for more than Halloween…they are a wonderful shape! We’ve paired this bundle with the coordinating Magic in the Night Suite of products! Our HALLOWS NIGHT MAGIC COLLECTION has TWO card tutorials and TWO home decor/favor tutorials. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Way to Goat|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Magenta Madness, Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider, Flowers for Every Season DSP|
|Other:||Old World Paper Embossing Folder, Tasteful Labels Dies, White Embossing Powder, Incolor Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!