And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is fall flowers…
Here’s the details…
- Cajun Craze – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Gilded Autumn DSP – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Bronze Brushed Metallic – 3/4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Bumblebee – 1 x 3 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp stems and flowers using Memento Black, color using Blends listed below
- Add stems to label, add flowers to card front using dimensionals
- Tie bow from Embroidered Ribbon, add to card front to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and “hoot” about! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Jar of Flowers, Harvest Hello|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Bumblebee, Gilded Autumn DSP, Brushed Metallic Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Mango Melody (B), Daffodil Delight (Lt), Shaded Spruce (Dk), Pumpkin Pie (B), Petal Pink (Dk), Mint Macaron (B), Cinnamon Cider (B)|
|Other:||Embroidered Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!