Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
So many possibilities…I decided to feature the Flower for Every Season DSP, it just makes a happy card!
Here’s the details…
- Bumblebee – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Flower for Every Season DSP – green/white dotted – TWO pieces 1 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Misty Moonlight – 3 1/4 x 4 3/4
- Flower for Every Season DSP – sunflower print – THREE pieces 1 3/8 x 3 3/4, add to the Misty moon panel, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 3/4 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Cinnamon Cider, cut into a banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add TWO Just Jade incolor enamel dots to finish off
How easy we that!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and “hoot” about! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight, Flower for Every Season DSP|
|Other:||Incolor Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!