It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we a comfy looking porch…
I just had to pull out my Plaid Builder Dies for this!
Here’s the details…
- Bumblebee – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Misty Moonlight – cut out the base plaid layer
- Night of Navy and Pumpkin Pie – cut out the open plaid layer from each, layer them all together
- Cut down so it is 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front on an angle
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 4 3/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp pumpkin, stem and leaves using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out, stamp curly image in Cinnamon Cider, cut it out, layer everything together, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Holiday Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and “hoot” about! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bumble Bee, Misty Moonlight, Night of Navy Pumpkin Pie|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Cinnamon Cider; BLENDS: Cajun Craze (Dark), Pumpkin Pie (Both), Just Jade (Both), Bronze|
|Other:||Plaid Builder Dies, Apple Punch, Holiday Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!