And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is hug in a mug…
Here’s the details…
- Melon Mambo – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Tasteful Texture folder, layer onto Night of Navy – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Plaid Tidings (Blue/Pink print) – 1 3/4 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Plaid Tidings (Pink/Grey print) – 1 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp mug twice using Memento black, stamp again on the matching plaids, color mugs using Melon Mambo and Seaside Spray Blends, cut everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – 5/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some incolor dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Our HAVE A HOOT COLLECTION is combined with Plaid Tidings Designer Paper and has three card tutorials (one a special fold!), plus a special gift packaging idea for Halloween and Christmas that we know you will love and “hoot” about! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Plaid Tidings DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, BLENDS: Seaside Spray, Melon Mambo|
|Other:||Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Incolor Dots, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!