It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we an interesting embroidered hoop…
Oh…I just LOVE this one!
Here’s a close-up of the leaves…they are just SOOOO PRETTY!
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Smoky Slate – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Pinewood Planks folder
- Basic Grey – cut out largest Stitched Circle, add to card front
- 1 1/2″ Metallic Mesh Ribbon – fold a piece in half and wrap around the panel, add panel to card front
- Whisper White – cut out the five different leaf dies and add the stitched centers, layer
- Silver Foil – punch out TWO of the sprigs, add into the leaves, add leaves to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Foil – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Basic Grey – stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, cut into a banner, add to card front
- Add two of the white Elegant Faceted Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are excited for our next August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous LOVE OF LEAVES BUNDLE paired with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Paper and Brushed Metallic Cardstocks! If you haven’t seen the Stitched Leaves Dies, they are gorgeous stitched inside and out for making very unique and beautiful projects! Our LOVE OF LEAVES COLLECTION has FOUR card tutorials, plus TWO fun home décor project tutorials perfect for fall! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Love of Leaves|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Basic Grey, Silver Foil|
|Other:||Stitched Leaves Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Elegrant Faceted Gems, 1 1/2 Metallic Mesh Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!