And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card with fall in mind. I just love fall and all the pretty, warm colors that come with it. For my card, I used those extra ‘pieces’ that tend to collect (and mulitply) on my desk…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Night of Navy – 1 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2, run through the Tasteful Texture embossing folder, add piece of Gilded Autumn DSP – 1/2 x 4 behind the panel and add to card front using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Pie, Terracotta Tile, Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight – leftover pieces from using the Best Plaid dies, add these to card front
- Brushed Metallic paper (brushed copper) – cut out stitched leaf, add to card front, add Terracotta Ribbon (Ornate Garden pack)
- Misty Moonlight – 1/4 x 3 3/8 – stamp greeting using Versamark and white emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gilded Gems to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We are excited for our next August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous LOVE OF LEAVES BUNDLE paired with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Paper and Brushed Metallic Cardstocks! If you haven’t seen the Stitched Leaves Dies, they are gorgeous stitched inside and out for making very unique and beautiful projects! Our LOVE OF LEAVES COLLECTION has FOUR card tutorials, plus TWO fun home décor project tutorials perfect for fall! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Love of Leaves|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Misty Moonlight, Terracotta Tile, Gilded Autumn DSP, Brushed Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Stitched Leaves Dies, Ornate Garden Ribbon, Tasteful Textures Embossing Folder, Gilded Gems, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!