Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
This was such a different sketch and I finally figured out the Love of Leaves set would be perfect with it…
Here’s the details…
- Coastal Cabana – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Old World Paper Embossing Folder, add to card front
- In Good Taste DSP – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, layer onto Calypso Coral 2 5/8 x 3 7/8, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp long leaf two times in Rich Razzleberry, large leaf in Calypso Coral and second to largest leaf in Calypso Coral, cut everything out using Stitched Leaves Dies, layer, add to card front
- Rich Razzleberry – 5/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, add to card front using dimensionals
- Coastal Cabana, Rich Razzleberry, Calypso Coral – punch out 1/2″ circle (RETIRED), add to card front
- Add some large clear Elegant Faceted Gems to the 1/2″ circles to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We are excited for our next August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous LOVE OF LEAVES BUNDLE paired with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Paper and Brushed Metallic Cardstocks! If you haven’t seen the Stitched Leaves Dies, they are gorgeous stitched inside and out for making very unique and beautiful projects! Our LOVE OF LEAVES COLLECTION has FOUR card tutorials, plus TWO fun home décor project tutorials perfect for fall! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Love of Leaves|
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry, In Good Taste DSP|
|Ink:||Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Rich Razzleberry, Versamark|
|Other:||Stitched Leaves Dies, Old World Paper Embossing Folder, 1/2 Circle Punch (RETIRED), Elegant Faceted Gems, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!