It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we a cool color combo from yarn…
We didn’t really have a good purple to go with the awesome purple color in the picture. Razzleberry just didn’t work well so I went with Gorgeous Grape…
Here’s the details…
- Purple Posy – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Purple Posy – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Flowers for Every Season DSP – Cinnamon Cider print – 1 x 5 1/2 AND 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out largest Hippo & Friends Label Die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp largest leaf in Gorgeous Grape, next in Bumblebee, small in Cinnamon Cider and Highland Heather, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Bumblebee – 3/8 x 3 1/4, stamp greeting using Cinnamon Cider, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some of the Purple Posy, Playing with Patterns Resin Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are excited for our next August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous LOVE OF LEAVES BUNDLE paired with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Paper and Brushed Metallic Cardstocks! If you haven’t seen the Stitched Leaves Dies, they are gorgeous stitched inside and out for making very unique and beautiful projects! Our LOVE OF LEAVES COLLECTION has FOUR card tutorials, plus TWO fun home décor project tutorials perfect for fall! See the details HERE!
|Set(s):||Love of Leaves|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Purple Posy, Bumblebee, Flowers for Every Season DSP|
|Ink:||Gorgeous Grape, Bumblebee Cinnamon Cider, Highland Heather|
|Other:||Stitched Leaves Dies, Hippo & Friends Dies, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Playing with Patterns Resin Dots Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!