And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card that features critters. I absolutely ADORE the Way to Goat set.
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Flirty Flamingo – 3 3/4 x 5 – cut out the Peek-a-Hoot tag die (it cuts out all three ‘windows’ at the same time), stamp the tin can using Basic Grey
- Whisper White – stamp each of the goats (note – I reversed the one in the lower left using a silicon sheet)), color using Grey Granite (both), Flirty Flamingo (light) and Seaside Spray (light), cut to fit behind each window and add using dimesnionals
- Layer onto Whisper White – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Grey Granite – 1/2 x 2 3/4 – stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some white All the Trimmings Embellishments to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn’t love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Way to Goat|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Grey Granite, Flirty Flamingo|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Basic Grey; BLENDS: Grey Granite (Both), Flirty Flamingo (Light), Seaside Spray (Light)|
|Other:||Peek-a-Hoot Dies, All the Trimmings Embellishments|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!