It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have some fun cookies with so many different ways to be inspired…
I decided to have some fun with the new Press On set and use the mugs as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Cajun Craze – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Cajun Craze – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Gilded Autumn DSP – brown chevron – 4 1/4 x 1, add to card front, striped 5 1/4 x 1, add to card front
- Gold Foil – 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 x 3, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 2 3/4 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting using Cajun Craze add to card front using dimensionals
- Very Vanilla – stamp but cups using Early Espresso, color the one using Crumb Cake Blends and the other in Mint Macaron Blends, stamp both again on the striped DSP, cut out, add to cups, cut out cups, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn’t love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Gilded Autumn DSP, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Cajun Craze, BLENDS: Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!