And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card for Back to School – and wouldn’t you know it…I start back on Monday!
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crumb Cake – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Old World Paper Embossing Folder, layer onto Real Red – 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
- Gilded Autumn DSP – brown chevron print – cut out scalloped stitched rectangle from Stitched So Sweetly dies, cut off so that it is 3 1/2″, add to card front
- Tie a piece of Forever Greenery Ribbon, add panel to card front
- Real Red – stamp apple two times using Memento Black
- Granny Apple Green – stamp 2 leaves using Memento Black
- So Suede – stamp 2 stems using Memento Black
- Punch everything out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Granny Apple Green – stamp greeting using Memento Black, punch out using Classic Label Punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Red Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn’t love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Crumb Cake, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Apple Punch, Classic Label Punch, Old World Paper Embossing Folder, Forever Greenery Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!