Happy Thursday! This week we have a cool sketch for you…
Do you every try to make a project using stuff ‘found’ on the top of your desk? That’s what I did for this one. I had to change from a horizontal to vertical for my ‘found’ objects to work but I love how it turned out…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Subtles DSP – Calypso Coral wood grain print – 2 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp flower using Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out
- Pretty Peacock – punch out 3 Sprigs, add behind flowers, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 3/8 x 3, stamp greeting using Pretty Peacock, layer onto Gold Foil 3/8 x 3, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Glimmer dots to flower centers and two large ones to card front
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Next up from our August-December 2020 Mini Catalog selections is the fun Press On Stamp Set! Who doesn’t love coffee, tea or cocoa? Our PRESS ON COLLECTION has three cards (one a really FUN interactive card) and a 3D project sure to jazz up your drink bar, tiered tray or to give away as a gift for a coffee/tea/cocoa addict friend! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Ornate Style, Ornate Thanks|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Petal Pink, Pretty Peacock, Subtles DSP Paper Pack, Gold Foil|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pretty Peacock, BLENDS: Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Soft Seafoam|
|Other:||Sprig Punch, Gold Glimmer Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!