And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card celebrating the Hot Days of Summer. Nothing cools you off on a hot summer day like a nice juicy slice of WATERMELON! I just love the Watermelon in the Cute Fruit set (found in the Beginner’s Brochure – 153301 – $16)
Here’s the details…
- Granny Apple Green – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Plaid Tidings (Melon Plaid) – TWO pieces 1 7/8 x 3, add to card front
- Black Glitter paper – 1/2 x 4 3/4, cut into banner, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp watermelon three times using Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo, color in seeds using Basic Black marker, cut out, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – 5/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting using Memento Black, cut into Banner
- Granny Apple Green – punch out a Classic Label Punch, add behind greeting, add to card front using dimensionals
- Color some Iridescent Pearls using Basic Black DARK Blend, add three to card front
And now for our latest collection…
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class…either in person or online and we’ve paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Plaid Tidings DSP, Black Glitter|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Melon Mambo, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black Marker, Basic Black Dark Blend|
|Other:||Iridescent Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!