Happy Thursday and happy August everyone! Well, with July being over, we are back to our regular inspirations and we are starting out with a cool color combo using some of the new incolors…
I thought these colors were just perfect for the Flowers for Every Season set and matching DSP…
Here’s the details…
- Bumblebee – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Flowers for Every Season DSP – 1 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Whisper White – 3 1/4 x 3 1/2, round corners on right side, run through Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp jar, stems and flowers using Memento Black, color using incolors markers, punch out jar, cut out flowers, layer, add to card front using dimensionals
- Cinnamon Cider – 3/4 x 1 1/2, cut into banner, add to card front
- Just Jade Ribbon – tie a small bow, add to banner
- Cinnamon Cider – stamp greeting using Versamark, white emboss, punch out using Classic Label Punch, add to card front
- Add some Just Jade Incolor Enamel Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class…either in person or online and we’ve paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Jar for Every Season, Itty Bitty Greetings|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Flowers for Every Season DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark, Markers: Just Jade, Cinnamon Cider, Bumblebee|
|Other:||Jar Punch, Classic Label Punch, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder, Just Jade Ribbon, Incolor Enamel Dots, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!