It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have a such a beautiful fall cake..
I just had to use my new Life is Beautiful set…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Tasteful Texture embossing folder
- Plaid Tidings DSP – 3 x 4, add to panel
- Whisper White – cut out Celebration Tidings Dies, stamp tree trunch in Soft Suede and leaves in Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie and Poppy Parae, add to panel using dimensionals
- Tie piece of the olive Ornate Garden ribbon around panel, add panel to card front
- Poppy Parade – stamp greeting using using Soft Suede, cut into a banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Glitter enamel dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We are excited for our second August-December Catalog Collection for the holidays featuring the fabulous Making a Difference COMING HOME BUNDLE of products! This Collection of SIX card tutorials would make a great World Card Making Day or product class…either in person or online and we’ve paired it with Itty Bitty Greetings. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Life is Beautiful|
|Paper:||Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Plaid Tidings DSP|
|Ink:||Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade|
|Other:||Celebration Tidings Dies, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Ornate Gardens Ribbon, Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!