And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card using patterns. I thought using some of the DSP in the Playing with Patterns pack would be PERFECT!
Here’s the details…
- Purple Posy – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, layer onto Coastal Cabana 3 7/8 x 5 1/8, add to card front
- Playing with Patterns DSP – pick 5 different prints and cut 1 x 3 1/4, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut out using Layering Oval, cut out matching scallop oval in Purple Posy. Add scallop oval to card front using dimensionals
- But 3 pieces of ribbon – one from each of the Playing with Patterns Ribbon, add behind the stamped oval, add oval to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has FOUR frame insert ideas…one for EACH season…and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Purple Posy, Coastal Cabana, Playing with Pattern DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Layering Ovals, Iridescent Pearls, Playing with Patterns Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!