It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have a such a happy cake..
I just couldn’t resist those daisies!…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Whisper White – 3 3/4 x 5, add piece of Daffodil Delight Texture print – 3/4 x 5 to the taop
- Basic Black – 1 x 5, punch out a bunch of 1/4″ holes and add to Basic Black strip to create the polka dotted piece of the cake, add to panel
- Tie piece of 1/4 Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon to panel then add to card front
- Stamp greeting using Memento Black
- Whisper White and Daffodil Delight – punch out 2 daisies from each, layer together
- Daffodil Delight and Basic Black – punch out 3/4″ circle (RETIRED) from each and add to center of each daisy using dimensional, , add daisies to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has a delightful home decor project that can be changed with each season…and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Brights DSP Paper Pack|
|Other:||Daisy Punch, 3/4″ Circle Punch (RETIRED), 1/4″ Hole Punch, 1/4″ Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!