And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use our favorite new In Color. Boy this was TOUGH! This year I actually LOVE the incolors! That doesn’t always happen and sometimes I use very few of them but this year I have to buy more paper already! For this hop I decided to just go with Bumblebee…since I have a lot of yellow flowers in my garden right now!
Here’s the details…
- Whisper White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Whisper White – 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, layer onto Night of Navy 3 3/4 x 5
- Bumblebee – cut out the more solid flower dies
- Whisper White – cut out the detailed flower die, layer together and add to card front
- Tie piece of Bumblebee Ribbon around panel, add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out two small flowers of the more solid
- Whisper White – cut out two of the small detailed flowers, add to card front
- Whisper White – stamp greeting using Night of Navy, cut out with the Stitched So Sweetly die, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
Do you love trees? We LOVE trees! We are kicking off the upcoming August-December Catalog (formerly called Holiday Catalog) with the gorgeous Life is Beautiful Stamp Set! It has a wonderful full-branch tree in it! This EXPANDED collection of SIX tutorials has FOUR frame insert ideas…one for EACH season…and TWO card ideas! These are easy enough to complete in one class, or split them into two classes by doing two seasons and a card each class! You also could include the Life is Beautiful Stamp Set for an awesome product class! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Bumblebee, Night of Navy|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||So Many Blossoms Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Bumblebee Ribbon, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Cindy has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!