It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week we have a a pretty painting…
I decided to use the colors and a flower theme…
Here’s the details…
- Pool Party – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Pool Party – 3 3/5 x 4 7/8, run through the Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, layer onto Pretty Peacock – 3 3/4 x 5, wrap piece of Flowers for Every Season White Ribbon around panel, add to card front
- Whisper White – cut out large long, narrow frame, stamp greeting using Mossy Meadow, add to card front using dimensionals
- Whisper White – stamp small and medium peony, two small and 1 large leaf, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add two Flowers for Every Season Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
We must admit that the beautiful Prized Peony Suite of products is one of our FAVORITES in the new catalog! These peony stamps and interactive dies make gorgeous flowers so quickly! Did you know that peonies come in a variety of colors? Our expanded Prized Peony Tutorial Collection has four cards and two small 3D project tutorials, perfect for those special people in your life. See the details HERE!
|Paper:||Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Pretty Peony|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mossy Meadow; BLENDS: Pretty Peacock (Dark), Bermuda Bay (Both), Pool Party (Both), So Saffron (Both), Mossy Meadow (Dark), Old Olive (Both)|
|Other:||Tasteful Labels Dies, Peony Dies, Tasteful Texture Embossing Folder, Flower for Every Season Gems, Flower for Every Season Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!